Reduced $700,000!!! Wooded Mclean Maison serenaded by a gentle creek on the southern border, 12 years of organic landscaping with magnificent trees, this three story, solid tumbled brick home is a tribute peaceful and convenience living in our nation's capitol. Just two stop lights away from DC at Chain Bridge. This gorgeous 13,200 sq ft of living and entertaining with solid Brazilian Cherry hardwood floors and 12 foot ceilings, a gourmet kitchen and four fireplaces. Owner may accept or reject any offer at any time for any reason.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
7 Full/3 Half
Electric Water Heater, Community Water
13,200 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Office, Media, Utility Room, Breakfast Room
- Intercom System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Fire Alarm System, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway, Private.
- Balcony, Brick, Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Scenic, Valley, Trees/Woods, Pasture
- Body of Water
- Pimmit Run
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Riprap, Water Front, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Fountain, Landscaped, Trees, Fishing. Backs - Parkland, Backs To Trees, Flood Plain, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price