Value is in the Lot ! A rare opportunity to acquire a home on a prime lot of 0.69 acres on one of the most sought after streets in the heart of prestigious McLean, surrounded by Washingtonian elite movers and shakers. This property offers a large building site with very wide frontage and generous depth that allows building a new custom residence as your wishes and dreams dictate, or to renovate the existing home. Public Water, electricity, gas, septic. Pyramid schools including McLean High, Longfellow Middle and Franklin Sherman. There is an existing home in private suburban oasis replete with amenities including a sizable pool and oversized spa. Warmth exudes throughout this perfect family home boasting six bedrooms, three full baths, three half baths, and five fireplaces. New roof and endless energy from utility like natural gas-powered generator for security even the worst weather. Star power: former residence of the founders of the legendary Starland Vocal Band of Ã¢ÂÂAfternoon DelightÃ¢ÂÂ fame , who are rumored to have hosted musical great John Denver back in the day. Easy access to major roads : A couple of stoplights to DC, minutes to the GW Parkway, Georgetown, Tysons Corner and Bethesda. Walking distance to the renowned private school -the Potomac School.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Bungalow
3 Full/2 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,477 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Whole House Fan, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Radiant, Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Walkout
- 3. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan, Multiple Phone Lines
Exterior / Lot Features
- Patio, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Corner.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price