**Coming Soon - Spring 2023** Situated on a premium lot in one of McLeanâs sought-after neighborhoods, Green Building Group is pleased to present the newest Hansborough II model. Superior craftsmanship, luxury finishes, and attention to detail are evident throughout this magnificent home featuring a modern combination of Glass, Stone, Stucco, and Wood. The open floor plan of Hansbrough II features over 11,000 sq. ft. of living space with oversized rooms perfect for large scale entertaining. The custom Glass front entry doors lead you into the 30ft long Grand Foyer with a modern floating staircase. 10ft ceilings and elaborate ceiling designs on main and upper floors, Pella black modern windows, custom trim, contemporary 8' tall solid doors and 7.5â white oak engineered floors. The Gourmet kitchen is highlighted by high-end Miele appliances featuring a 30â wine fridge, 30" fridge, 30" freezer and ice machine. The 10ft black leathered island with waterfall edges is highlighted by the black modern slab cabinetry and full height quartz backsplash. The Formal Family room boasts a modern porcelain fireplace surround with custom unique design. The 16â Pella sliding doors lead you an oversized screened porch that doubles the entertainment space. The 2nd floor includes 3 full guest bedrooms with on-suite bathrooms and walk-in closets. Laundry room has plenty of cabinet storage, sink and granite tops. The impressive Owner's Suite includes not only separate walk-in closets but also a private yoga balcony, oversized walk-in shower with multiple shower heads, soaking bathtub with LED niches creating a full spa experience. The main bedroom includes a private access to the Family Lounge and porch. The finished basement includes 2 bedrooms and jack-and-jill full bathroom. Recreation room features amazing floating bar design, home gym and powder room. Full size media room has platform seating and dry bar. 3-stop ELEVATOR included! The rear yard with ample space for the Optional swimming pool, outdoor kitchen and firepit that will complete the full outdoor living experience. The oversized tandem garage is complete with the Tesla EV charger and ample storage space. This home is unparalleled in design, innovation, and non-traditional custom touches, tailored to impress even the most distinguished buyers! Terrific location, minutes to downtown McLean, Langley High school, CIA, Clemyjontri playground, walking trails, Tyson's, Arlington, GW Pkwy and I-495.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Transitional
6 Full/3 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water H
Fiber Cement Siding, Stucco, Wood Siding
10,638 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Green Building Group
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Loft, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- 2nd Kitchen, Galley Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Central Vacuum, Air Cleaner, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Single Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Water Dispenser, Energy Star, Carbon Monoxide Detector, Intercom System
- Hardwood, Marble, Ceramic Tile, Slate, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat, Solar. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Partial, Poured, Walkout Stairs
- 2. Mantle, Marble, Fireplace Screen.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm, TV Entry System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Stucco, Fiber Cement
- Balcony, Deck, Enclosed, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Premium, Rear Yard, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price