Coming Soon in Summer 2022. Spectacular New Residence on sought-after Basil Road. This is a very premium lot nicely sited in the Downscrest/Rokeby Farms neighborhood. This bespoke contemporary home features cutting edge build technology, exquisite material choices, and masterful site design to deliver an unparalleled mix of style, luxury, and convenience. Perfectly situated on an elevated half acre lot, backing to gorgeous mature trees, and features one of the most sought-after locations in the region. The home will celebrate the beautiful outdoors with walls of glass and large balconies, creating a wonderful indoor-outdoor relationship. The captivating stucco and stone front faÃ§ade blend timeless design principals with dramatic modern elements. Ample impressive windows let natural light spill throughout the home. The meticulously designed open floor plan offers an ideal flow of space yet allows privacy and separation of uses when desired. The roomy two-levels screen porch with oversized glass sliders highlights the attention paid to the seamless blending of interior and exterior entertaining. A breathtaking Owner's Suite consists of separate make-up room, luxurious bath, exquisite tile selections, heated floors, free standing tub and an expansive glass enclosed shower. Also included are generous double vanities, and his and her walk-in closets. The three additional bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms and walk in closets. The walk out basement features a jumbo family room with glass sliders, game room, full wet bar, dedicated gym, and an additional bed and full bath. LOCATION! LOCATION! Celebrated Public Schools include Langley High School, Cooper Secondary, and Churchill Road Elementary as well as the Haycock Elementary AAP Center. This is in-town living at it's very best, with proximity to downtown McLean, Tysons, Washington DC, Amazon HQ2. Construction is slated to begin shortly, so thereâs still time to add your own touches with our in-house design team, truly making this show stopping house a home. Elevator and swimming pool are optional.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Transitional
6 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Public Water Ser
Fiber Cement Siding, Hardi Plank, Stone, Stucco
10,000 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Green Logic, Inc. (Dba Green Building Group)
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Humidifier, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Energy Star, Intercom System, Water Treatment System, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Tile, Marble, Wood, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Zone, Central.
- Full Finished, Full, Heated, Walkout
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame, Wood Frame, Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Fireplace Screen, Gas Burning.
- Elevator, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Elevator, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Fire Alarm System, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Stucco, Stone, HardeePlank, Fiber Cement
- Deck, Enclosed, Patio, Porch, Screened-in
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Sloping.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price